Initially, as these are new to the world market, I wish to provide at times a few specials. These could be savings on products, a start-up package for your resin work or complimentary shipping. These will be advised online when available.
Have personally put together a few "introductory packs", each containing three different powder pigments for you to try. These include gloves, stirrers and apron (this package offer may change). Depending on size, of course, quite a few paintings will be able to be undertaken using each of these packs - you will 'definitely love'.
Due to these products being brand new, this page is currently being set up. Therefore, if you wish to purchase please contact me to discuss. Once you use you will be amazed as the colour range is wonderful and also includes gorgeous 'interference colours'.
Therefore, in the interim, please visit Colour Passion's website to view all colours.
.... To order , please come back to discuss your Colour Passion requirements. I know you will love what you see and look forward to assisting you with your future art.
Available to purchase from myself - 2 resins manufactured by Elichem in England, Mastercast and Ultracast, and another manufactured in Australia, Epoxy Glass. Each resin is very high quality, specifically made for artists and safe to use. Please do take note, if using with pigments/pastes or other colourants with heat or flame then a mask must be worn. Always read full manufacturers details for their own resins.
Each of these I use myself professionally, as well as teaching with the Epoxy Glass resin and highly recommend each. Should you require resins for deep casting etc, please enquire, thank you.
If you wish to use an outstanding resin made specifically for artists, no smell and superb glasslike finish, then I recommend and offer this resin manufactured by Australian company, Barnes. Beautiful to use - your completed artwork will look superb.
Epoxy Glass 1 litre $ 80.50 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 2 litre $ 138.00 incl gst.
Epoxy Glass 5 litre $ 324.30 incl gst.
Note - freight will be added to above pricing.
You will be advised of cost upon order.
Two other resins which are of the highest quality manufactured and designed for Artists. Providing excellent results with varying working times. Produced in the UK with an excellent following worldwide.
...View details on Mastercast, including video on how to coat artwork
...View details on Ultracast including video.
1. Ultracast is the resin to purchase if requiring heat resistancy.
2. Freight will be added to pricing, which will be provided to you once order received.
Mastercast 2 kg $ 130.00 plus gst.
Mastercast 4 kg $ 230.00 plus gst.
Ultracast 1.5 kg $ 90.00 plus gst.
Ultracast 3 kg $ 160.00 plus gst.
Please do take note of the following, which need to be followed when using all resins -
- Gloves are to be worn at all times, nitrile are best.
- Always use a respirator/mask with resin and also need to wear if you wish to sand any resin items.
- Safety goggles advisable to wear when using resin and heating. Eyes can absorb fumes.
- Ensure when you undertake resin to use in a well ventilated air flow room.
- If in contact with skin, wash with soap and water, a lot of soap and water.
- Of course... do not eat, drink or smoke whilst working with resin.
- Be extremely careful if using a flame/torch, do not use near liquids which are flammable, ensure tops closed.
- If in contact with eye/s, wash eye/s for at least fifteen minutes and consult medical immediately.
If you use inks/paints/pastes/powders/micas/glitter/acrylics or any other colourants, these will change the properties of your resin which then may become toxic, therefore you must wear a mask.
If you use alcohol inks with resin - as these are alcohol... do not use a flame to remove bubbles.